Do you dream about owning your own home?
It is probably one of the most important financial decisions of your life. Finding the home of your dreams, being granted a loan, bearing all the expenses that come with the purchase, and so on. Suffice to say that, there are a number of steps to be taken between the moment a person decides to buy a flat or build a house and the moment that person finally becomes a home owner.
From financing structure to state aid, tax optimisation and insurance, there are a number of questions to be answered before taking the plunge. With so much to think about, it is not always easy to know where to turn to find the answers.
The residential property market in Luxembourg
- Dr. Julien Licheron, coordinator of LISER, Luxembourg’s Housing Observatory, will look at the latest trends in residential property prices in the Grand Duchy. (French language session)
Financing a real estate project: what you need to know
- Our experts will provide detailed explanations on all aspects of financing your home.
Individual housing subsidies: practical advice
- There will be a review of the State aid to which you could be entitled when buying, building or renovating a property.
- You will also have the opportunity to discuss your personal situation, in complete confidentiality, with one of our specialist advisors and could well get the answers to all your questions.
- The conference will be held in French on October 9th 2018 at 18.30 in the Mercier building of POST Luxembourg at the following address: 20, rue de Reims / L-2417 Luxembourg.
- Free parking spaces are available in the underground parking of POST Luxembourg. If it is full, please park in the "Fort Wedell" car park at 11 rue du Commerce. A free parking ticket will be distributed at the conference reception desk.
- A cocktail reception will be organized at the end of the information session.
Attend our conference and find out all you need to know about funding your first home
The personal data collected via this form is required to process your request and will be handled in complete confidentiality. This form must only be used to send your questions, remarks and suggestions to the bank. It is in no way intended to be used to exchange financial data. Please use the secure messaging service on the R-Net transactional website to send orders and data concerning your accounts. You have the right to access and rectify your data; this right can be exercised by contacting the Bank’s Data Protection Officer by e-mail, mail, fax or telephone at the numbers and addresses indicated on the website. The bank is responsible for processing, within the meaning of the data protection act.