Useful information and advice about the funding of your first home
Do you dream about owning your own home?
It is probably one of the most important financial decisions of your life. Finding the home of your dreams, being granted a loan, bearing all the expenses that come with the purchase, and so on. Suffice to say that, there are a number of steps to be taken between the moment a person decides to buy a flat or build a house and the moment that person finally becomes a home owner.
From financing structure to state aid, tax optimisation and insurance, there are a number of questions to be answered before taking the plunge. It is exactly these topics, that we want to talk about during our conferences.
The residential property market in Luxembourg
- Dr. Julien Licheron, coordinator of LISER, Luxembourg’s Housing Observatory, will look at the latest trends in residential property prices in the Grand Duchy.
Financing a real estate project: what you need to know
- Our experts will provide detailed explanations on all aspects of financing your home.
Individual housing subsidies: practical advice
- There will be a review of the State aid to which you could be entitled when buying, building or renovating a property.
- You will also have the opportunity to discuss your personal situation, in complete confidentiality, with one of our specialist advisors and could well get the answers to all your questions.
The conference will be held:
- in Luxembourgish on November 12th at 18.30 in the building of POST Luxembourg at the following address: 20, rue de reims / L-2417 Luxembourg.
Free parking spaces are available.
A cocktail reception will be organized at the end of the information session.
Attend one of our conferences and find out all you need to know about funding your first home
Personal data collected is processed by BANQUE RAIFFEISEN SC (the Bank), 4 rue Léon Laval L-3372 Leudelange.
For more information on the processing of personal data, please consult the information note on events, games and competitions available on the Bank's website in the Legal Notice section.
The data requested in the form must all be filled in in order to allow the participant to participate in the “Finance your home” evening.