Raiffeisen Bank (the Bank) is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with its clients or users of the website, based on trust and mutual interest.
In this context, the protection of privacy and the confidentiality of the information collected are essential; this is why the Bank attaches great importance to ensuring that the processing of personal data carried out as part of its activities complies with the applicable legislation and in particular with European Regulation No. 2016/679, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Where the Bank processes personal data in the course of its activities, it undertakes to:
- collect such data fairly and lawfully for specified and explicit purposes;
- limit the processing of sensitive data or data perceived to be sensitive;
- informing data subjects of their legal rights and providing simple means for them to exercise them;
- implement the necessary technical and organisational security measures to protect the data collected;
- address any personal data breach to limit its impact on data subjects and prevent its recurrence;
- strengthen the culture of personal data protection within its processing departments.
Data protection information notices
The Bank has drawn up several notices whose purpose is to inform users of the website in a transparent manner about the processing of personal data that may be implemented according to their situation and their relationship with the Bank:
The Bank has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted for any questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data by the Bank, at the following address:
Banque Raiffeisen s.c.
Data Protection Officer
or by email to: email@example.com