CSR — or Corporate Social Responsibility — is a voluntary approach to running a business with a concern for sustainable development and is defined by Luxembourg’s national institute for sustainable development and corporate responsibility (INDR), as
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
“Development that meets the needs of current generations without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs.”
Raiffeisen, naturally responsible
From the outset, Banque Raiffeisen’s ambition was to offer high-quality products and services while forging strong, lasting relationships with all its clients, partners and members. Banque Raiffeisen is a cooperative and as part of its corporate social responsibility, it is attentive to social, community and environmental issues every day.
Fair governance is the working principle adopted by the Bank to fulfil its clients’ day to day and long tem needs.
- OPERA advantages for Raiffeisen members
- Code of conduct and core values
- A responsible, prudent commercial approach to achieve profitability for everyone
A social perspective
Raiffeisen helps every staff member achieve a good work-life balance. A mindset that can be seen in the Bank’s commitments:
- A charter to promote diversity and equal opportunities
- A continuous professional development policy
- Special focus on work-life balance with flexible hours, time banking, and so on
When you are at the heart of society, you have the responsibility to protect the environment and a duty towards future generations and what we will pass on to them, not only in ecological terms but with regard to social values too.
- The Bank’s head office is designed to meet ecological standards and is a low energy building
- Waste is sorted and there is limited use of personal waste bins (SuperDrecksKëscht)
- ‘Energy Efficient’ programme for home loans to reduce greenhouse gases
20 April 2015, awarded the SRE label
The label, awarded by the INDR, confirms that the Bank rolls out a social responsibility and sustainable development policy that complies with the INDR’s strict criteria for all three areas of CSR: Governance, Society and Equal Opportunities in the Workplace, and Environment.
In addition, Banque Raiffeisen has been a member of the IMS, Luxembourg’s leading corporate social responsibility network, since 2008.
Where to find us
Raiffeisen has branches all over Luxembourg so you will be able to find a branch or ATM wherever you are.
We are here to answer your questions and can put you in contact with the right people depending on your requirements.