Remain fully focused on your studies
To give you the flexibility you need and let you fully focus on your student life, Raiffeisen offers three options*:
- The government-guaranteed student loan, financial support from the State, allocated during your studies and repayable from two years after the end of your course.
- A zero-interest advance of up to €3,000 on the government-guaranteed student loan.
- The complementary Study PLUS loan up to €15,000 (annual pay-outs of €2,500 per year for 6 years) at a very attractive rate.
Whether you opt for a government-guaranteed student loan alone or combine it with a Study PLUS loan, you don’t need to worry about repaying your loan until after the end of your course.
*subject to acceptance of your application
... and make the most of your student life
When you sign for a student loan, Raiffeisen offers your 1,000 OPERA points, which you can swap for cinema tickets or other benefits.
Have you just received your high-school diploma and are now thinking of taking out your first student loan? For every student loan or advance on a student loan taken out with us, Raiffeisen offers a €150 voucher.
Use your 150 € voucher by choosing one of the following 3 options:
*This is neither a recommendation nor an investment advice
How the government-guaranteed student loan works
1. To obtain a student loan, the student must first complete an application online via MyGuichet. For more information.
2. Once the student loan has been accepted by the Financial Aid Department, Raiffeisen can grant the loan amount to the student.
3. Two years after the end of the student’s course, all the amounts advanced are consolidated into a single loan to be repaid by instalments within ten years.