Beware of cybercrime
Especially at this time, be vigilant against attempts at online fraud and scams, including "phishing" campaigns, which aim at collecting your personal or login data.
We would like to remind you that Banque Raiffeisen will never ask you to log in to R-Net via a link sent by e-mail or SMS.
If you have any doubts or questions, our helpdesk is available at 2450 2000.
Visit the ABBL website for more information about phishing and spoofing
Stay on your guard to maintain security
Banque Raiffeisen does all that it can to guarantee the security of its online services. Nevertheless, you also need to remain alert and adopt a few good practices when it comes to security.
In the event of loss or theft of your LuxTrust Token, please contact LuxTrust immediately on (+352) 24 550 550.
Never reveal your user ID or password
- The same goes for your your access codes to the online banking R-Net and and its mobile app.
- Carefully select your passwords: they must be easy enough to remember but difficult enough for anyone else to guess! Change them regularly or when you suspect that they have been compromised.
- Keep your LuxTrust product and/or your R-Net Classic ID numbers in a safe place.
- Do not insert your card or LuxTrust stick until required for authentication and/or signature and remove it immediately afterwards.
- When using hardware that does not belong to you, disable the automatic storage of the data you enter in the browser.
Make sure you secure your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Set up your computer, smartphone or tablet so that access is protected by a code and do not reveal the code to anyone else.
- Only let your computer, smartphone or tablet connect to trusted networks (e.g. Wi-fi networks) or equipment. Do not enable privileges for unauthorised administrators on your smartphone or tablet (e.g. rooting on Android systems) and do not jailbreak the operating systems (e.g. on iPhone or iPad).
- Activate the automatic update of our operating system (e.g. Windows, Android or iOS) and browser.
- Make sure you have up-to-date antivirus software and regularly scan the content of your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Install a firewall on your computer.
- Only install applications from a reliable source (e.g. Google Play Store, or Apple Store) on your smartphone or tablet.
Remain vigilant when you log on
- Always log on to Raiffeisen.net via the link on our website www.raiffeisen.lu or using the mobile app of the online banking R-Net.
- Be careful if you notice unusual behaviour on the desktop version of the online banking R-Net or on its mobile app, especially when logging on or confirming a transaction. If this happens, log out and contact us.
- Click on the button to log out when you have finished using the online banking R-Net or its mobile app.
- In your browser, check that you have a secure connection before you enter your login details look for the https:// prefix before the website address.
Do not reply to unusual requests
- Never reveal your access code or password to a third party. Banque Raiffeisen will never ask for this information: if someone asks you for it, contact us straight away.
- Never click on hypertext links you receive by email.
- As a priority, use the secure communication channel available in the Contact section of the online banking R-Net.
- Never let anyone take control of your computer unless you can confirm that they are an official employee of a technical support team from an entity of which you are already a client.