The saving income account from Raiffeisen is a fixed-rate investment requiring an initial capital of at least €5,000.
- An attractive interest rate set in advance
- Periodic interest payments — monthly, quarterly or half-yearly — made up of the interest earned on the capital
- Pay-out of the capital at maturity
- Consult your account free of charge using the online banking R-Net and and its mobile app, any time of day or night
In addition, the Raiffeisen annuity savings account is totally flexible, with:
- Your choice of investment period (minimum one year). You can select a period of 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 years
- You choose how often you want interest payments to be credited to your account