A medium to long-term investment with guaranteed periodic interest payments
The saving income account from Raiffeisen is a fixed-rate investment requiring an initial capital of at least €5,000.
- An attractive interest rate set in advance
- Periodic interest payments — monthly, quarterly or half-yearly — made up of the interest earned on the capital
- Pay-out of the capital at maturity
- Consult your account free of charge using the online banking R-Net and and its mobile app, any time of day or night
In addition, the Raiffeisen annuity savings account is totally flexible, with:
- Your choice of investment period (minimum one year). You can select a period of 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 years
- You choose how often you want interest payments to be credited to your account
Contact your Raiffeisen advisor to learn more about the current terms and conditions and benefit from personal advice.
Where to find us
Raiffeisen has branches all over Luxembourg so you will be able to find a branch or ATM wherever you are.
We are here to answer your questions and can put you in contact with the right people depending on your requirements.