Together, we can make your dream come true
Raiffeisen is a cooperative bank and that changes everything. Even for your home loan!
The housing loan is intended for financing:
- the acquisition of land to build on, a house or an apartment,
- the construction of your new home,
- conversion and ecological* renovation work in an existing or newly acquired dwelling.
Each question you have will receive an answer. Take advantage of the expertise and experience of our advisors to find the best solution for your personal situation.
* Reserved for non-mortgage loans.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN ADVISOR
Our experts assist you in our branches or at the Hub of Home Kirchberg
Our advisors are available to devise solutions tailored to your project outside the opening hours of our traditional branches or in our Hub of Home. They can even come to your home or workplace.
Our experts will advise you on all aspects of your project:
- Your financing: fixed, variable or adjustable rates, for a term of up to 30 years. A repayment plan that takes into account your situation and your project.
- State aid applicable to your project
- The tax optimisation options you can implement, including interest deductions, mortgage insurance, etc.)
Simulate your home loan
We offer various simulators to guide you from the very beginning of your home acquisition project:
Could your project be eligible for state financial aid?
In certain cases, you can take advantage of state subsidies and grants for your green renovation projects: insulating your home, replacing windows, installing a heat pump, etc.
Blogposts you may like